1. Services on this Website
(1) Services on this Website
Gurunavi presently provides through this Website (i) various information on restaurants, sightseeing spots, commercial facilities, and the like that you need during your visit to Japan (the “Information”) and (ii) Internet access and other services (as may be deleted, added to, or altered, etc. from time to time; together with the provision of the Information, hereinafter referred to as the “Services”), but Gurunavi reserves the right to add to, alter or delete the content of the Services in the future .
(2) No warranty on Information content
Gurunavi grants you access to the Information on this Website, but Gurunavi does not make any guarantee regarding the Information as to its veracity, accuracy, usefulness, legality, or that it does not infringe the rights of a third party, or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Gurunavi will not be responsible for any damage resulting from downloading or accessing Information through the search service of this Website.
(3) No warranty on provision of Services
Gurunavi does not guarantee that the provision of the Services to you will not be discontinued or that access to the Services is safe or that errors will not occur.
(4) No warranty for route search services
Our route and fare search services are provided by Navitime and Kotsu Shimbunsha. While every effort has been made to ensure the correct route search, fares and timetables, the content cannot be guaranteed.
(5) Provision, discontinuance, and termination of the Services
Gurunavi authorizes your use of the Services, but Gurunavi might delay, discontinue, or terminate the provision of the Services without advance notice to you in each of the following events. Even if you incur damage from such delay, discontinuance, or termination, Gurunavi will be exempted from responsibility and will not be responsible for compensation for any damage:
(i) if work, such as maintenance, inspection, or engineering, necessary to maintain or manage electrical, telecommunication, or other facilities necessary to provide the Services or hardware, software, or any other devices comprising the systems to provide the Services (collectively, the “Systems”) is conducted;
(ii) if this Website is updated or modified;
(iii) if supply of electric power or provision of telecommunication lines necessary to provide the Systems is discontinued or unavailable on a stable basis due to a reason attributable to the provider of such utilities;
(iv) if a failure occurs in the Systems and the provision of the Services becomes difficult;
(v) if the provision of the Services becomes difficult due to a natural disaster, war, disturbance, labor dispute, fire, or any other event of force majeure; or
(vi) if Gurunavi considers it necessary to suspend or discontinue the provision of the Services for any reason other than those in the preceding items.
(6) No involvement of Gurunavi in transactions
Any transactions you engage in through this Website (which means obtaining information about restaurants, sightseeing spots, commercial facilities, etc., shopping, and requesting documents or making queries or the like to restaurants, etc.) are transactions you directly conduct with the “service providers” (which means providers of the products or services of the transactions and include restaurants, sightseeing spots, commercial facilities, public transportation, etc. and their agencies). Gurunavi will not become a party to those transactions or be responsible for those transactions. Therefore any problem in a transaction must be resolved between you and the service provider.
(7) Confirmation of transaction conditions
Please make direct inquiries with the relevant service provider regarding its products, services, details on this Website, how it handles personal information, and the like.
(8) No guarantee on the safety of content, etc.
Gurunavi does not guarantee that e-mails, content, or the like sent from the web page, server, domain, or the like of this Website do not contain any computer viruses or other harmful material.
(9) No other guarantees
Gurunavi might from time to time provide information or advice to you or service providers, but Gurunavi is in no way liable as a result thereof.
2. Services for members
As to services requiring membership to use, you should read thoroughly, and comply with, the “LIVE JAPAN Terms of Membership.”
5. Prohibited matters
The matters set out in the below items are prohibited when you use this Website and the Services. If you breach any of these items, Gurunavi may suspend your use of this Website or the Services, suspend your transactions, or refuse you from entering into any transactions in the future. If Gurunavi incurs any damage due to you breaching any of these items, you will be liable to compensate Gurunavi for such damage.
(1) any act that violates a law, ordinance or the like;
(2) any act that violates public order or good morals;
(4) any act that infringes a right of Gurunavi, a partner of Gurunavi, another user, or any third party, such as: intellectual property rights such as industrial property rights, copyrights, portrait rights and trade secrets; reputation rights; or privacy rights;
(5) any act of alteration or deletion in relation to a copyright, or other expression of a right, indicated by Gurunavi, a partner of Gurunavi, another user, or a third party;
(6) any act of collecting or accumulating personal information of another user by any means whatsoever;
(7) ordering a product without a real intention to purchase it (such as placing an order despite never having an intention to buy it from the outset), engaging in a transaction by pretending to be another person, inputting fraudulent information, or any other fraudulent act;
(8) any use of this Website without permission and for commercial profit;
(9) any use of this Website or the Services that is likely to obstruct the operation or provision thereof;
(10) using any hardware, software or program that is likely to obstruct the operation or provision of this Website or the Services;
(11) any act that would obstruct the use of this Website or the Services by a third party;
(12) with respect to the Systems, any act of reverse engineering, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, or attempts at decryption or discovering source code; or
(13) any act other than those in the preceding items that Gurunavi determines to be inappropriate.
6. Treatment of links
7. Cookies etc.宝贝今晚让我留在你里面全文免费阅读 宝贝今晚让我留在你 ,他打我阴又把阴器塞到里免费视频大全全文免费阅读 他打我
Gurunavi may collect information such as the following for the purpose of ascertaining users’ access history and status of use and providing information to users about services that are optimally suited to them: information relating to your IP address when you access the Gurunavi server; information relating to the device identification number of your mobile device when you use it to access the Gurunavi server; and, by using cookie technology, information relating to your access history etc. If you change the settings on your browser to block cookies, your use of the services on this Website may be restricted.
8. Trademarks, copyrights, etc.
All content posted on this Website (including the Information, data, software, music, voice recordings, photographs, images, videos, messages or the like; “Gurunavi Content”) is owned by Gurunavi or is used by Gurunavi subject to a duly obtained license or permission, and is protected by copyright law.
“Gurunavi,” “LIVE JAPAN,” and “LIVE JAPAN PERFECT GUIDE” are trademarks of Gurunavi.
You may download, print (within a reasonable number of copies), and use for personal non-commercial purposes the content posted on this Website such as information and maps relating to restaurants, sightseeing spots, commercial facilities and the like.
Any unauthorized reproduction, public transmission, alteration or amendment, or commercial use of Gurunavi Content, or any unauthorized posting or reposting of Gurunavi Content on a non Gurunavi website will constitute an infringement of the copyrights and property rights of Gurunavi and will be deemed a copyright violation.
10. Governing law
・Please note that some areas/spots may not be included on the map.
・We reserve the right to use the Digital Map 250m Grid (Elevation) issued by the Geospatial Information Authority of Japan (Approved number 15, No. 76/承認番号 平15総使第76号) in preparation of the map used for our service.
・In the preparation of the Corporation Zenrin map, we reserve the right to use 1:500,000 regional maps and 25,000:1 topographic maps issued by the Geospatial Information Authority of Japan (Approved number 26, No.244－B34/承認番号平26情使、第244－B34号). In addition, we use maps that have been revised with additional information and modified based on the Japan Digital Road Map issued by Japan Digital Road Map Association Inc.((c) 2012 general Japan Digital Road Map Association) and (Use approval of survey results 12-161N under the provision of Article 44.)
12. Geoip License
This product includes GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind, available from .
13. Route search
KOSHO No.170 in 2019
JR timetable data is based on October 2019 issue of "JR JIKOKUHYO" published by KOTSU SHIMBUNSHA CO.,LTD..
This timetable data shall not be reproduced, copied or processed into any electromagnetic medium, without the express written consent of KOTSU SHIMBUNSHA CO.,LTD..
Route search based on private railway, subway, and airline schedules
・Some lines are unsupported.
・(J)19-3 timetable data is based on "JTB timetable"
・Domestic Flight Timetable is based on "JTB timetable" October 2019 issue, and schedules up to October 26, 2019.
This timetable data shall not be reproduced, copied or processed intoany electromagnetic medium.